PINK BRIDE SHOW OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT HELP YOU WIN OR INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. YOU WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TO A SALES PROMOTION TO ENTER OR WIN. OFFER VOID OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR. The sponsor of the Contest (as further defined herein) is Dance Corps, LLC, a Tennessee limited liability company, with a principal place of business at 408 N Cedar Bluff Rd Suite
236 Knoxville, TN 37923 (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY. This contest (the “Contest”) is open only to current legal residents of the United States of America (together, the “Territory”)(“Eligible Contestants”). None of the following are Eligible Contestants: employees of Sponsor and their subsidiaries (collectively, the “Ineligible Contestants”). The Contest is subject to all U.S. federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES. The Contest is conducted in the Territory by Sponsor, and each person who enters the Sweepstakes unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”) and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding with respect to all aspects of the Contest.
- PRIZE. There is one (1) prize to be awarded through the Contest. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received, but only one (1) prize will be awarded notwithstanding the number of eligible entries received. The Winner will receive one (1) week (7 night stay) at Seagrove 1a at Isle of Palms, SC (collectively, the “Prize”). A Winner may NOT substitute, assign, or transfer a Prize or redeem a Prize for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize (or any part thereof) becomes unavailable for any reason. The Prize may not be transferred. The total approximate, verifiable retail value of the Prize is: $3,500. Any costs or expenses related to the acceptance or use of any Prize which are not specified in the above Prize description in this Section 4, as well as any applicable taxes, are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
- REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY.
a. Entry Period. Sweepstakes Entry Period. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes begins on Sunday, January 8, 2023, at 12 pm ET, and all entries must be received by 8 pm ET on January 12 th , 2023. The time references herein are set in Eastern Daylight Time (ET) unless otherwise noted. (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
b. How to Enter.
i. Entries without purchase. Eligible contestants must write their name and phone number on the sign-up sheet for a Discovery Call. They must be on the call for at least 15 minutes with Danielle on the day they sign up for to be eligible for the prize.
c. One Entry per Person. Limit one (1) entry per person. Multiple entries by the same person in excess of this limit will be disqualified. Any attempted form of entry into this Contest other than as described herein is void. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine the valid and official entry time should any discrepancies of time occur. Additionally, Sponsor reserves, in its sole discretion, the right to extend the Contest Period for whatever reason without notification.
- JUDGING CRITERIA. All entrants who hold the discovery call at the time they scheduled it for within the entry period will have their name written on paper and added to a hat. One winner will be chosen at random by Danielle from the hat. The potential winner will be notified by email and must sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Release Form within three (3) days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Additionally, Sponsor will post the Facebook® account, Instagram® account and/or the email address of the winner on Sponsor’s Facebook® and/or Instagram® account, and on Sponsor’s website, https://dance-corps.com. Sponsor will also call the winner at the phone number provided on the sheet from the Pink Bride Show. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this Contest, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, Facebook® account name, Instagram® account name, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
- USE OF ENTRANTS’ INFORMATION. Entrants agree that Sponsor may use their personal information for the purposes of administering and publicizing the Contest and for other promotional purposes that benefit Sponsor, including online and offline direct marketing.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. An entrant or other person is not a winner unless he/she has fully complied with these Official Rules. Each entry is subject to verification by Sponsor. Entrants and other participants hereby waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries (or any components thereof). The Sponsor shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Sponsor, or any other person or by any computer, device, technical, or human error or malfunction that may occur in the processing or judging of entries, the administration of the Contest, or the notification of potential winners. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any tampering or for any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, and Sponsor shall not have responsibility for any error, omission, defect, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the materials related to the
Contest, or for any damage to an entrant’s or another’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process, the voting process, or the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent or apparent intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, embarrass, harm, or harass, in any way, any other person. If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to, business or market circumstances, force majeure, public health concerns, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants or others, fraud, or any other causes which Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. If any malfunction, error, disruption, damage, or other circumstance or event impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof by posting a notice at any time. If the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes is terminated before the end of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor may select winners from all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
- WINNERS LIST. For the name of the prize winner, available after January 16, 2023, check the Sponsor’s Facebook® account, Instagram® account or send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Dance Corps, LLC, 408 N Cedar Bluff Rd Suite 236 Knoxville, TN 37923.